Paper rolls  /   Two-ply carbonless paper rolls

Selecting the Correct Two-Play Rolls for Your Printer

All the paper rolls on this page are two-ply carbonless paper rolls. The front copy is white, and the back copy is yellow. If you only require a single copy, you will find it on our plain bond register paper page.

Some credit card machines printers, especially older ones, use two-ply carbonless as their credit card paper rolls. Most newer machines, however, use thermal paper rolls instead.

If you require two-ply paper, we have three different widths from which you can select. Your printer requires a certain width paper to function properly. If you're not sure which width you need, please either measure one of your current receipt paper rolls or check your printer's manual.

Once you know your width, you can go ahead and make your selection. Each type of roll is sold in cases of 50. Your case will ship to you same day, and most people will receive it in 2-3 business days.

  • Items per page
  • Sort by:
Feedback Form
Leads to Insight